The research reveals almost three-quarters (73 per cent) of leaders and managers are optimistic about the future of their organisations and only 1 per cent fear they will go out of business.
The survey has found:
- 61 per cent of leaders and managers think their businesses will survive, and 12 per cent predict future growth.
- Homeworking is here to stay – only 1 in 3 (33 per cent) of leaders and managers think they’ll return to working in the location they worked pre-lockdown.
- 3 in 5 (60 per cent) believe face-to-face meetings and business travel will reduce.
- 20 per cent think they will move organisations after the pandemic.
- 1 in 3 (33 per cent) think employers will reduce the use of formal office space.
- Half think there will be a greater investment in homeworking.