The Institute Approved Scheme
Professional recognition of your leadership learning programme
We work with you to verify independently that your leadership programmes provide the most up to date approaches and content.
What you get...
Use of the Institute Approved logo on your product collateral, website and promotional materials.
Your organisation's logo on our ‘Institute Approved’ page (including a link to your website).
Complimentary membership to The Institute for the Programme Leader/Manager.
Full page advert in The Institute's quarterly printed and digital journal, EDGE.
Dedicated relationship manager to support you.
Discounted membership for learners attending the Institute Approved programme.
What we're looking for...
Leadership development programmes that are contemporary, engaging and focus on improving practice.
Customised packages available based on the number of memberships required. Average fee £2000
Institute Approved Clients
- The purpose of the learning programme and its target audience are clearly stated
- The learning supports demonstrable improved leadership practice
- Consideration is given to learner inclusivity and accessibility to support the learning needs of diverse groups
- Reference to models, theories and explanations are current and relevant
- Collaborative learning is encouraged
- The level of facilitation provided and the extent to which the development is self-directed are both clearly stated
- The learning includes an element of self-awareness and reflection
- Learning activities are organised in multiple formats and different methods used to aid all types of learner
- Learner feedback is gathered and evaluated and informs the design of future programmes
- The programme reflects the values of The Institute of Leadership & Management