The Institute Approved Scheme
Professional recognition of your leadership learning programme.
We work with you to verify independently that your leadership programmes provide the most up to date approaches and content.
What you get...
Use of the Institute Approved logo on your product collateral, website and promotional materials.
Your organisation's logo on our ‘Institute Approved’ page (including a link to your website).
Complimentary membership to The Institute for the Programme Leader/Manager.
Full page advert in The Institute's quarterly printed and digital journal, EDGE.
Dedicated relationship manager to support you.
Discounted membership for learners attending the Institute Approved programme.
What we're looking for...
Leadership development programmes that are contemporary, engaging and focus on improving practice.
Customised packages available based on the number of memberships required. Average fee £2000
- The purpose of the learning programme and its target audience are clearly stated
- The learning supports demonstrable improved leadership practice
- Consideration is given to learner inclusivity and accessibility to support the learning needs of diverse groups
- Reference to models, theories and explanations are current and relevant
- Collaborative learning is encouraged
- The level of facilitation provided and the extent to which the development is self-directed are both clearly stated
- The learning includes an element of self-awareness and reflection
- Learning activities are organised in multiple formats and different methods used to aid all types of learner
- Learner feedback is gathered and evaluated and informs the design of future programmes
- The programme reflects the values of The Institute of Leadership & Management
Institute Approved Clients
It is a pleasure doing business with you and such a joy after my previous provider. I know we are just a tiny business but the attention you give doesn’t make us feel small. Totally no regrets about the switch!
The feedback received has been really positive. Some learners are saying it’s not just a good learning experience is actually changing their behaviours. High performance is now an everyday conversation, and it's starting to be part of the culture in the business.