Our members say that joining The Institute of Leadership & Management gives you a wide array of benefits available for all levels of management, whether you are a studying member, a tutor member, an experienced professional, joining from the Armed Forces, or if you are one of our prestigious Fellows.
Events & networking
- Events: Network with like-minded professionals, hear from expert speakers and raise your profile. There will also be more local networking events taking place to enable members to easily connect with their local leadership community.
- Fellows’ events: Exclusive events for Fellows to share best practice and discuss the issues affecting today’s leaders.
- LinkedIn group: Join the discussion on The Institute of Leadership & Management LinkedIn group, bringing you the latest, news, thinking and solutions.
- Fellows’ LinkedIn group: An exclusive LinkedIn Group for Fellows for leadership discussions and news.
- Leadership challenges: Get practical help on dealing with your leadership challenges.
- Leadership framework: Informed by our expert thought leadership - access learning to support your performance.
- Edge: A must-read for all leaders and managers, this quarterly magazine is packed full of valuable advice from thought leaders and experts; exclusive interviews and membership news and reviews.
- Resources: Access a wide range of resources to help provide you with career development support. The Institute’s online toolkit will support your professional development as a manager and leader, with resources to support you as you study, on the job today and in preparation for your next role.
- Institute reports and surveys: Gain access to The Institute of Leadership and Management's leading UK management research across key issues affecting leaders and managers.
Recognition & influence
- Post-nominal letters: Gain professional recognition with The Institute of Leadership and Management’s prestigious post-nominal letters to prove your membership and demonstrate your professional experience.
- Voting rights: Have your say through annual voting of the board, with the opportunity to put yourself forward for governance positions.